Cancellation and Refund Policy
YCYL puts in every possible effort to realize business value and collaborates with its clients through planning, negotiation, execution, delivery, support and even beyond to ensure that doing business with us is a pleasurable experience that will bring our esteemed clients back to us over and over again. We do not over promise and under deliver. We under promise and over deliver. Yet the VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) clause is a bitter yet necessary reminder to our business behaviour to make provisions for unwarranted exigencies and contingency planning. Hence there is a case for a cancellation and refund policy for the most unlikely scenarios.
- Orders once placed can be cancelled only between 7 to 10 working days of the placement of the order. You can shoot us an email for the aforesaid purpose at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation requests for services availed through promotional offers are not entertained.
- Cancellation requests for domain name registration and domain name transfer are not entertained.
- Any service contract is null and void in the event of non payment of price within 10 working days of contract finalization.
- Fee is not refunded in the event of project being cancelled.
- Refund rates vary across services.
- Price for work already done shall be deducted from money eligible for refund.
- Taxes paid to regulatory bodies shall not be refunded.
- Termination of contract by means of violation of conditions warrants no refund at all.
- Service disruption or delay caused by any act of God or third party involvement warrants no refund at all.
Our Information Collection and Use Practices
The management of YCYL will not sell any personal information to third parties for purposes of marketing, advertising, or promotion. YCYL does, however, use Google Analytics. YCYL uses various methods to collect information, including information that you provide, cookies, web beacons, Google Analytics, referrers, IP addresses, and system information.
Forms and Transactions
YCYL site may use online data entry forms to collect personal information from web visitors who choose to identify themselves for the purpose of transacting e-commerce or receiving products, services, or information.
The website is covered by this policy and may request personal information from you in order to complete a form or transaction. Your information, including personal information, may be shared with third parties, such as event registration systems, to complete your transaction.